Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oh my how my garden grows....

Life has been busy with a vacation, preparing for the vacation and adjusting back to real life....


But while I was away, my garden kept doing what it does best...growing!!


I now have kale and collard greens that will be harvested this weekend, green tomatoes, beginning of green beans and peas. Pepper plants are starting to flower. And baby melons are appearing among the jungle of vines.


I test spot for growing lettuce in summer seems to be working, although I want to put a raised bed since the soil is not great. So thanks to pinterest, I'm going to use a pallet, further posting with details.


Well here is a look at my garden as of yesterday and this morning.....



















Have a great day

1 comment:

  1. It's looking great, Carrie! I love that little watermelon!

    ReplyDelete